4.25.2014

Knit, the boy who stole my heart

This boy; what a heart breaker! I fell in love with this little guy. His name is Knit (pronounced Kneat) he is 12 years old and just the cutest kid! Knit started following me around not to long after he arrived. He would meet me at the gate every day and walk me into the school. He would stay close to me the whole time while we were working or teaching in the classroom. He even would work right along side of me. One day he held up his finger, indicating he would be right back. He ran off and came back in not to long. He was holding something behind his back and had the biggest grin on his face. It was so adorable! He stood in front of me and closed his eyes, then opened them and pointed to me. So I closed my eyes and waited. He then proceeded to put flowers in my hair and then he kissed me on the cheek! My heart literally melted... Sarah kept calling Knit "My boyfriend." Haha he was adorable.
This kid stole my heart and I love and miss him every day.
This video was my all time favorite moment.
I cannot wait to see him again! Yeah Cambodia 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment